Another week closer to meeting this little man! Time sure is flying!
I was 2 cm and 50% effaced on Thursday at my doctor's appt. The doctor was surprised I had changed that much. I was happy, but once again not getting my hopes up. I still wonder if he will come early though. That would be nice!
He is still head down and his heart rate was in the 130s. He is still an active little man kicking me in the ribs and on the side. It can hurt! He is too strong, too bad he can't understand me when I tell him to stop and go to sleep.
I am an eating machine it feels like, still am not putting on tons of weight though. So, I eat when I am hungry, which is all the time:) Too bad it isn't all healthy......
This week we were busy, which is one reason time is flying. The Lion King was great, except he kicked me throughout it all and I had to pee half the time, so that wasn't nice. I had an amazing baby shower on Thursday, got lots of great stuff. I think we are pretty much set, might need a few things here and there. I am hoping he is little because I have lots of 0-3 month clothes that need to last!
Last night we hung around the house, but it was stinky because of the stuff that was put on the hardwood floors to seal it, so we ended up going to my parents house to spend the night. Thanks for spoiling us Mommy and Daddy:) We came home this afternoon and it was still smelly, so we opened windows and put fans in front of them. Good thing it is not super cold out right now. It isn't so bad in here now. I am sure my strong sense of smell doesn't help.
I am just ready to have the floors done so I can clean this house while I have time. I am excited because Derek has Monday off, so I am not going to work either. Hopefully we find something fun to do.
That is all this brain of mush can think of now! Oh and why do women have hormones? I think I am going crazy! Good thing I have an amazing husband who puts up with me:) LOVE YOU DEREK!!
I love my nephew and can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteTime is getting short and I want to see my 1st grandson!
ReplyDeleteHope all keeps going well. Love you soooo much.
Dad