Friday, January 22, 2010

38 Weeks:)


I can't believe that I only have 2 weeks until my due date. But, yet I still feel like I could be pregnant forever! I am just praying that I can enjoy every last minute of this pregnancy while it lasts. But, I sure do really want to meet this little man. I am ready for the adventure of mommy hood, but I truly have enjoyed being pregnant. It feels like just yesterday that we found out I was pregnant, and yet it seems like I have been pregnant forever.


I had my doctors appt. yesterday, I am 3 cm now, so basically my doctor told me it is a waiting game now. His heartbeat is still sounding great and strong and the doctor felt his head when she checked me. So, I am starting to pray that he will come soon:) Hopefully when the weather is not bad! He needs to share a birthday week with my Mom (her birthday is the 26th). Come baby come!!!

We had an ice storm on Wednesday, we got about 1/4 of inch of ice. Our driveway is still a sheet of ice, I told Derek we need to buy an ice chopper. And considering that I can't do it, he gets to:) Stupid winter! Is it spring yet??

Here are some of the pictures that Rachel took the other weekend. She did a great job! Thanks Rach:)

And the hardwood is done:) The final coat went on Monday and it looks fantastic! I am so happy with it and it completely changes the look of the kitchen. Thanks baby:)

Before:After:
We have a very laid back weekend ahead of us so far, or maybe not:) Just trying to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet while it is here.

Stay warm and safe!


1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! The floor looks great! I am excited to see it. Rachel's pictures are amazing! You are so... cute pregnant! You have the right attitude, Honey; enjoy these last days being pregnant. Rest, relax, knit, nap, ideas of things for you to do. I have a feeling this little guy will be born in January. We love you!

    ReplyDelete