I am trying to look on the positive side of things right now. I could be in more pain, have had complications throughout the pregnancy, could have had preterm labor, the list could go on and on. But, right now, I am uncomfortable and wishing I could hold my son in my arms and not my belly anymore.
I pee like 8 times a night, sometimes 3 times before I can even fall asleep! Last night was no different, except now twice I get up to pee at 5:30 and I am up for the day:( I can't fall back asleep and he just kicks me like crazy, making me feel like I have to pee every 5 minutes. I was SO tired. I just laid there praying I could fall asleep for 2 1/2 hours! Not my kind of fun. I had to drag myself out of bed and it took all my might not to just stay in bed all day.
Especially considering what was happening outside. All night I heard the wind gusts and I peek out the window at 5:30 and saw the snow. It has been blizzard like conditions all day. Not a fun drive to work must I say. The road I take was a complete white out in spots, scary. I am SO ready for spring and nice weather. The wind has been gusting like crazy all day and I came home from work and napped:) I decided that I might start going to work later if I can't sleep for a few hours at night. I want to be rested when I go into labor. Which, I hope is soon, but I have to be patient, right?
I was asking the baby if his birthday was going to be in January or February, but for some reason he wouldn't tell me! I just want a healthy baby, but it would be nice not to be preggo anymore. We are ready to see who he looks like and how big he is and get to know him on the outside. But, honestly who would want to come out of the womb? Perfect temperature, dark, all your needs are met. The only negative thing is not having much room at the end. Sounds good to me:)
Well, this was random, can you tell I am bored? I better enjoy my boredom while it lasts!!
Stay warm and safe!
Liz, I felt the same way! I was so uncomfortable the last two weeks. I also couldn't sleep...I think it's God's way of preparing us for being sleep deprived with newborns! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYou are getting so close to seeing your perfect little baby boy! I am so excited for you guys! The end of pregnancy was one of the hardest times in my life...sounds crazy I know, but I was soo emotional. BUt just remember that this is your last couple of weeks just the two of you, that you will never have again. Go to a movie, wander around target, sit at a coffee shop...you know the things you may no get to do too often anymore. Remember that no one stays pregnant forever( I know I felt like that). We don't see anyone women walking around who have been preggo for over a year. :) It comes out eventually. You look fabulous, and those black and white pics are darling.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel :D
ReplyDeleteWell... not exactly because I don't have a baby in my tummy and I never have- but I will someday, if I get my way :) - anyways... I am uncomfortable not knowing my nephew!
Love you both.