It is pretty, but it is getting more and more inconvenient! Every time I have had an OB appt the last 2 out of 3 times it is bad out. And guess who has her 36 week appt. tomorrow morning? ME!! We will see what it is like out before we go. I am looking forward to the appt. because it is the first of my weekly appt. and they start to check me. Means I am getting closer! 30 days until my due date. Too bad it could be more like 40ish, only the good Lord knows:)
Anyways, I am prepared to just hole up inside until the weather passes:)
Many of you have been hounding me for baby room pictures, and even though there is nothing on the wall, here you go! I like how it turned out, but I need stuff for the walls, but I hate decorating! Uh-oh!
View from the doorway
The other wall across from the crib
And we are in the process of getting new hardwood floors in our kitchen. Great timing right! It is last minute, but I have wanted them since we moved in and my AMAZING husband is blessing them with me:) He is too good to me. It was time for the UGLY linoleum to go. The baby just needs to sit tight until I get this house back in order!We had to pull the linoleum up first and am poor husband had to pull out super long staples for 2 hours on Monday night. About an hour last night, then it was time for the Iowa game. And he probably has at least an hours work left tonight. Good thing I like to rub his back:)
And maybe the most important thing of this post, IOWA WON THEIR BOWL GAME:) WAHOO!!! I love my Hawkeyes:) It was not that eventful of a game, very defensive, but we won, that is all that matters! We watched it Derek's parents house with everyone. I even stayed up past my bedtime!
So, hopefully the blizzard-like conditions stay away and life can be normal tomorrow. Stay warm everyone:)
yay! the baby room looks great! I would wait until the baby is born and put up some nice black and white pics of little mueller. I am sure more than anything else you would rather just see his darling face. :)...just an idea. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks good Liz - yeah we all hate cold, snowy weather. Derek looks good on his knees! Way to go Derek! Can't wait for the little Mueller to show up.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Dad